SRecordizer is a quick and simple S19 (Motorola S-Record) file editor created to fill the void.
- Open, edit and save directly in the S19 file format
- Error check your S19 file
- Automatic checksum calculation
- Easy navigation in large files
- ASCII view
This was created as hand-editing S19 files is a common task nowadays and there is no dedicated editor freely available. SRecordizer is lightweight and will get the job done. Just unzip and you're ready to go!
Other features will be implemented in future releases. We're also taking requests if you have a feature you would like to see included.
Should you find a bug, please list in the issue tracker and we'll get a fix out as soon as we can.
This project was written in C#.NET and therefore you'll need the .NET Framework v4.0 installed...
Changes to Trunk:
4/25/2013 (tagged for v1.1 Beta1 - see downloads page)
- Added byte spacing functionality for data column to make navigating through data rows easier (toggle on/off using button on the toolbar)
- Added better integrity checks on edited data in all editable columns
4/26/2013 (tagged for v1.1 Beta2 - see downloads page)
- Jump to address will now take user to correct byte position in the row instead of just jumping to the line.